Thursday, September 24, 2009

Throwback!

I uploaded a bunch of old CDs to my laptop a few weeks ago to make a playlist for my birthday. After a discussion with my best friend of what should be included on that playlist, we decided that it was necessary that our boy band days be honored. Yes, I used to be a crazy fan girl when it came to boy bands ('N Sync specifically, haha).



So, as I was looking through my CDs I found my copy of O-Town's self-titled album. I immediately uploaded it to my laptop and hit play to hear the first track on the album, "Liquid Dreams." It was hard not to laugh while I listened to it, especially because I knew every dance move to the chorus (ok, so maybe I still know them).

I listened to bits and pieces of other songs until I reached track 5, "Love Should Be A Crime." That song was probably my favorite on the album, and after listening to it again, I still consider it to be a pretty incredible song.

Don't believe me or curious as to why I think that? Lucky for you, someone uploaded it to youtube:







Seriously, just listen to it and THEN you can give me your opinion. You actually might be pleasantly surprised. And then if you STILL don't like it and find me to be ridiculous for even thinking such a thing, you can go right ahead and give me all the crap you want. Good deal? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment