Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Night at the Rock Show

Almost a month ago, I saw Blink 182 live for the first time.

Blink 182
(check out my pictures of Blink here)

I was weary of what to expect, especially with all of the things that I had heard when the band went on a "haitus." Apparently, it wasn't a very pleasant break and I for one never thought I'd see them together again. However, that night at the Susquehanna Bank Center my mind was completely changed.

First of all, I was lucky enough to get a photo pass for the concert so I was right in front of the stage when the black curtain dropped. Mark, Tom and Travis appeared on stage with more energy and enthusiasm than I could have imagined and completely blew me away. Mark and Tom cracked jokes at each other like nothing had ever happened and Travis performed one of the most insane drum solos ever.


(I took this video that night. Insane!)


This entry doesn't compare to what the show actually was, but it's not meant to. I just felt like sharing the fact that it was probably the best end-of-summer concert I've ever been to and I highly doubt another will ever compare.

Check out my Flickr for pictures of Weezer and Taking Back Sunday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment